We're Getting Better and Better. Thanks to You.
Thanks to the more than $1,500,000 of critical support you give Cheyenne Mountain Zoo every year, we're able to provide for the animals in our care—and deliver a better Zoo experience for all visitors, all the time.
We deeply appreciate your membership and look forward to having you visit us often. Stay for the day or drop in for an hour. Admission is always free with your membership. And remember... your Zoo is open seven days a week, 365 days a year!
Check out what's new and fun at the Zoo.
It's always a great time to visit the Zoo!
- Encounter Africa
Explore this exciting new exhibit that features our four female elephants, black rhino, meerkats, and African lions! Click here for more information.
Palm Oil Shopping Guide App
Get your Free iTunes or Android app and shop with the confidence that you are helping save wild orangutans!!
Mexican Gray Wolf
Come and see our new male Mexican gray wolf, Leopold, in Rocky Mountain Wild.
- Run to the Shrine
The Zoo invites world class runners and families alike to Run to the Shrine on Saturday, May 17, 2014. Both the 5K and the 10K options curve through the Zoo and some of the most stunning mountain scenery this side of the Rockies.
Member E-mail Updates
Sign up to receive our special e-mail updates, The Waterhole.
Stay updated by receiving our e-mail newsletter, The Waterhole. This publication is sent out once a month to keep you informed on our animals, events, promotions and education classes.
Click here to sign up or read it now!
There’s always something new and exciting at the Zoo!
- Member Appreciation Night, Wednesday, 6/11/14, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Members-Only Enrichment Night, Wednesday, 7/16/14, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Conservator Breakfast, Thursday, 8/21/14, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (invitation only for current Conservator members)
You can also check out all of our Zoo events here.
*Who can attend members-only events? Anyone who is listed on a membership can attend members-only events. For an Individual Plus membership, the primary card holder and his/her guest is included; for a Family or Grandparent membership, the one or two primary adults and any children listed on the card are included; for Family Plus and higher, any "Plus" people are included (x1 for Family Plus and Contributing, x2 for Conservator and higher). Third Adults can also attend if they are listed on the membership. No guests or one-time use guest passes are admitted to members-only events.
The Sky Ride Day Pass is not applicable to members-only or after-hours events.
For more information, call 719.424.7830 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounts, Privileges, and Special Programs
Learn about all special benefits for Zoo members.
As Zoo members, you and your family are entitled to many special privileges and programs.
- Gift shop discount - Save 10% on unique gifts such as the zoo version of Monopoly! Simply present your membership card and photo ID. (Discounts do not include stroller or wagon rentals, sale items, film or food items at any of the concessions.)
- Program discounts - Save on education programs such as WildNights, Zoo birthday parties, camps, classes and more!
- Receive a member discount on tickets to Boo at the Zoo in October!
- Electric Safari - Get FREE unlimited visits to our magnificent holiday celebration during special evening hours in December.
- Mountaineer Sky Ride Day Pass - For just $30, you can add a Sky Ride Day Pass to any membership and ride as much as you like! Click here for details.
- Members Mornings - Beat the crowd every Saturday in June, July and August with early 8:00 a.m. admission for members. One-time use guest passes are not applicable.
Additional special rates on events and activities may apply. Just ask!
Learn all about your key to Zoo member benefits.
- Any time you visit the Zoo, you must present your membership card and a photo ID at the admissions booth. (Children are not required to present a photo ID.)
- Renewing members can also Go Green! Learn more.
- If you lose your membership card, you can replace it for a $5 fee at the gate, over the phone, or through the mail by sending a check and the following information to the Membership Office:
- First and last name(s) of adult member(s)
- ZIP code
- Phone number
- To change your address, e-mail the Membership Office or call 719.424.7830.