What a fantastic way for your club, business or organization to help Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. At the same time, you'll be giving your peers an experience that's different and unique.
How to apply:
- Complete the Adult Group Application online.
- After reviewing the application, the Adult Group Volunteer Coordinator will determine if an appropriate project exists and notify the group supervisor.
- Once a project has been assigned, download the Release and Waiver of Claims Form (pdf) and send completed waiver forms for all volunteers to:
Adult Group Volunteer Coordinator
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
4250 Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Questions? Call the Adult Group Volunteer Coordinator at 719.633.9925, ext. 127, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things You and Your Group Should Know:
- Dress appropriately. The weather and type of work your group is doing will determine what you should wear, but it's important to remember the Zoo is situated on a mountain. Weather tends to be a bit cooler than in Colorado Springs.
- Bring lunch. Each volunteer should bring a lunch if project work will extend through the noon hour.
- Be respectful of others. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo reserves the right to request that any individual or group leave Zoo grounds if their behavior is deemed inappropriate.